Developing and marketing games are complicated and challenging. They involve multiple disciplines working together to deliver high-quality content. Rayark is looking for Technical Project Managers to help teams efficiently solving complex problems and having higher impacts.
As our Technical Project Manager, you are the bridge between software engineers and other disciplines. You are responsible for keeping project teams working on the highest priority tasks, removing impediments, and leading communication with stakeholders. Meanwhile, you may need to participate in daily software development in order to stay sharp with projects’ software architectures. As a trusted advisor to stakeholders, you will be responsible for successfully executing one or more projects at a time, providing guidance and project leadership. By mentoring and influencing, you will drive the highest quality and efficiency of game production.
- Collaborate with technical leads, artist leads, and producer to drive planning and execution of game development from definition to successful delivery of releases
- Analyze and verify the design specifications and break them down into executable tasks.
- Participate in daily software development to stay familiar with software architectures.
- Identify, address, and document new internal processes to gain efficiencies or better effectiveness.
- Facilitate, lead, and record team project meetings.
- Project management experience in software or game development
- Understanding of software development processes, software development life cycles, project management methodologies, and performance management
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including
- Data structure and algorithm
- Computer architecture and operating systems
- Computer networks
- Minimum of 4 years of programming experience
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Action and result oriented
- Experience in Unity3D
- Experience in software development
- Experience in back-end and front-end technology stacks
- Experience in game development or production