Rayark is seeking a server engineer to develop various kinds of network services to bring online gaming experiences to our players. We want to hear from engineers who love the most advanced open-source technologies and have the enthusiasm to overcome challenges of developing large-scale, high availability web services.
Rayark’s Backend Team cares about fast iteration and high-quality delivery. We keep discovering and adopting new technologies to accomplish missions with less effort, thus making engineers focus on solving real problems instead of handling mundane tasks. If you love tackling problems that affect millions of players, join us!
- Design and implement mobile game servers
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structure
- Basic knowledge of computer networks, computer architecture and operating systems
- A minimum of 4 years programming experience in any object-oriented or functional programming languages
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiar with MySQL, MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- Familiar with Python or Golang
- Familiar with client/server architecture
- Experience with developing web server
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover letter
- Transcript (Applicants who recently graduated, just discharged from the army or have less than 3 years of work experience)