A well run game operation relies on stable server infrastructures, highly effective outage prevention and a good handling team. Rayark is seeking an experienced site reliability engineer to design, improve and monitor our server infrastructures. We want to hear from engineers who know to build and maintain a scalable and highly available service. He/she must also have the skill to work under Linux / Container environment to help deploy and maintain all kinds of operating services.
You will start by facilitating and deploying all kinds of services to the Google Cloud Platform. Then you will collaborate with other backend engineers to design high-quality architecture to provide reliable services for client software.
- Design software architecture to improve the availability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Design infrastructure management workflow
- Design CI/CD workflow
- Maintain production services availability. (on-call)
- 6+ years of professional experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting scalable distributed systems with high availability
- Experience in developing large-scale backend systems
- Experience in service deployment/operation/monitoring
- Strong understanding of container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of networking theory and protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, TCP/UDP, IP)
- Knowledge of database management
- Minimum 3 years experience in any programming languages
- Experience with cloud services, especially GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS