As software is getting more and more complicated, continuous integration has played an important role in software development. We are looking for a veteran continuous integration engineer to help improve development and iteration workflow.
You will build and maintain a complete and automatic pipeline in a Linux / macOS environment and optimize the performance between source code commitment and the delivery of the final artifact.
You will also need to cooperate with the IT and R&D teams to search out the most advanced tools and introduce them to various teams to facilitate team collaboration and asset management.
- Maintain the CI service in a Linux / macOS environment
- Configure and deploy an automatic pipeline for the development team to use
- Build and improve our 1-Click deployment tools for CI service and more
- Plan and survey new software, tools, and systems in CI service to improve product development
- Work with the IT team to support our source code management system
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software engineering or system administration
- Rich knowledge about CI workflow or CLI automation
- Experience in solving problems with Python, Ruby or Shell Scripts in a Linux / macOS environment
- Experience with UNIX-like administration
- Familiarity with source code control systems
- Familiarity with macOS operations in CLI
- Experience with automation in AppleScript
- Experience with Gitlab, Perforce, Jenkins, or other SCM solutions
- Experience with Xcode and iOS development
- Experience with Fastlane tools
- Experience with C# and Unity game development